Bugan Villas, In Batu Belig
Bugan Villas is a world class, five star contemporary resort, comprising 4 spacious three-bedroom villas, set in idyllic landscaped gardens with lotus ponds and private pools. Located in Petitenget, Seminyak, it is only ten minutes walk from the beach, shops and fine dining restaurants. This unique concept gives our owners and guests a sense of privacy and ultimate luxury, superior to a hotel room environment, while having close access to all the facilities Seminyak has to offer.
Bugan Villas uses the highest quality building materials, both stone and wood. Each villa boasts its own private pool, Jacuzzi and three spacious master bedrooms with full size indoor marble bathrooms and outdoor showers, giving our owners and guests the relaxing feeling of bathing in luxury or having a shower whilst gazing into the open sky. The scale of the villas is truly impressive
Located in Seminyak, away from the dizzy rush and bustle of kuta - Bali, yet still near to the exciting shopping, restaurants and nightspots. Seminyak is the preferred destination for many tourists and expatriates in the Asia Pacific region who regularly return to Bali for work, holiday or simply to live.
Bugan Villas, which has grown to be one of the best known and most reputable developments on the island, lies in the center of the Seminyak hub. Only a short walk from Bugan Villas, you will find a selection of world class restaurants such as Ku De Ta, La Luciola, The Living Room, and Hu'u Bar and Restaurant. Strolling along the beach that stretches as far as the eye can see and enjoying the unique ambiance of Bali is an unforgettable experience.
Our villa accommodation is within easy walking distance to seminyak beach and only a 10 minutes form Kuta, a center for entertainment, dining, fashion and shopping as well as home to world famous boutique hotels and villas, 5 minutes from Seminyak offers a wide range of clubs and cafes where people can meet and enjoy themselves and 15 minute drive from Bali International Airport.
- Bedroom : The furniture pack includes a black solid timber king size bed with night tables and a cream colored bed box. Soft lighting lends romance to the elegantly furnished bedrooms
- Bathroom : Each bedroom has its own full sized private bathroom with indoor/outdoor showers and marble bath tubs, decorated with plants to give a natural feeling of bathing in the outdoors under a waterfall
- Lounge room : The generous open plan living/dining pavilion is air conditioned and can be fully enclosed with bi-fold doors
- Garden : open-air tropical garden, balconies providing fantastic views, Lotus ponds, spacious wooden deck, and perfect for secluded sunbathing, and Gazebo, steps down into the private swimming pool, private Jacuzzi and to outdoor shower.
- Entertainment : TV in every room
- Dining Room : The living and dining pavilion include grey marble, stacked slate and black granite. The kitchen is superbly appointed with European appliances including gas hob, electric oven and range hood. An island work bench provides an alternative eating area and b
- Breakfast : Daily breakfast
- Airport Transfers : Airport pick-up service
- Arrival Service : Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival,Fruit basket upon arrival
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|1 Bedroom Villas||$200.00 ++||$250.00 ++||$300.00 ++||Inquiry|
|2 Bedroom Villas||$300.00 ++||$350.00 ++||$400.00 ++||Inquiry|
|3 Bedroom Villas||$350.00 ++||$400.00 ++||$450.00 ++||Inquiry|
* Booking for one and/or two-bedroom villas will be accommodated in three-bedroom villas, other bedroom(s) not rented will be locked.
All rates are net/villa/night, inclusive of applicable government tax, service charge
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 15 - 31; September 1 - 15.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31; December 20 - January 08.