Casa Evaliza Villa, In Oberoi
Evaliza Casa Villa is a spacious villa in Bali, which is located 400 meters from the beach in the upscale Oberoi area on Bali's southwest coast. Presents contemporary Balinese architectural design, beautiful one-story, thatched pavilion houses the living room & dining room, air-conditioned TV room with sofa bed, and a modern kitchen, this is adjacent to a two-storey building incorporating four were complete with bathrooms en suite, balcony and terrace air-conditioned bedrooms.
A fairly large garden featuring terraced lawn and 14.5 x 5 meter swimming pool, along with a pavilion relaxation 'bale' at the pool, presenting an ideal setting for weddings, parties and other special events. district of seminyak.">This impressive Villa Bali is a peaceful oasis in the heart of the trendy district of Seminyak. Entry
Evaliza Casa Villa is located in a secure fenced area next door 'Club at the legian' a prestigious and therefore well protected by the security team itself Villa Club as well as security guards.
Living & Dining Pavilion
Expansive Living & Dining Pavilion is characterized by a soaring thatched roof 'alang alang', cream terrazzo floors, glass doors and floor to ceiling that runs the length of the building and along one side. These doors can be folded open to create the open air, tropical life experience in addition to the garden and swimming pool. The pavilion is cooled by six powerful ceiling fan. On one side of the room is the dining table, sitting comfortably in a chair ten rattan. Cream walls decorated with local artwork and the center of the room is equipped with two overstuffed sofas and wicker stools, large coffee table, lamp and chest an antique Javanese 'wardrobe' on wooden wheels, originally used to store grain. A daybed, romantic canopy located on the corner next to an antique table.
TV room is located on the ground floor next to the Living & Dining Pavilion. This cozy air-conditioned accessed by folding glass doors and feature cool terrazzo floor. WiFi internet access available.
Kitchens, complete modern strategically positioned between the Living & Dining Pavilion and the staff service area. It presents a marble surface, a center island and neat stainless steel appliances.
Master suite includes the ground floor of the building of two floors. This suite is dominated by a king size bed, wall paintings netted and colorful screen. This generously sized bedroom also includes a sitting area furnished with a desk, shelf units, lamp, sofa, coffee table, desk and satellite TV with DVD and large channel sound system. A window to one side facing the small gravel garden.
The, grand en suite, air-conditioned bathroom is accessed through sliding doors. It has a terrazzo floor, avocado green and a large central bath. Floor to ceiling sliding mirror doors open to reveal a dressing room, furnished with rattan wall-fronted outfit. It is equipped with rattan sofas, two rattan chairs and a small table.
Guest bedroom Casa Evaliza a 'and' Casa Evaliza 2 'which is located on the top floor, accessed by a wooden staircase lined. The rooms are adjacent to enclosed balcony with wooden floors and pleasant views of the garden is raised. Balcony running the length of the building and furnished with sofas, rattan chairs and a table of glass. Both air-conditioned guest bedrooms feature hardwood floors and are equipped with queen size bed, reading lights, closet, mirror and TV / DVD player. En-suite bathroom formed green terrazzo and are equipped with bath, single vanity unit, walk-in shower and toilet. The fourth bedroom is slightly smaller, but are equipped with queen size bed and TV / DVD. En-suite bathrooms are equipped with wardrobe, sink, walk-in shower and toilet.
Swimming Pool and Garden
Large walled garden shaded by mature trees and beautiful with a lovely terrace in the courtyard are two different levels, with fragrant frangipani trees and potted bonsais. A set of wide, grass covered steps extend to the grassy pool equipped with sunbeds.
Casa Evaliza located in the middle of what is now regarded as the prime Seminyak district, waterfront restaurants exemplified by the internationally acclaimed, luxurious spas, boutique hotels, trendy cocktail bars and chic designer boutiques. Places of interest include one of the most sacred Hindu temples of Bali, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.
The villa is located 25 minutes from Bali International Airport, and convenient to all major shops in Bali, shopping malls, tourist attractions and vibrant nightspots. Accessible sports facilities include the 'Nirwana Bali Golf Course', which was designed by Greg Norman and voted the number one golf course in Indonesia.
- Bedroom : four air-conditioned bedrooms complete with ensuite bathrooms, a balcony and a terrace.
- Bathroom : air-conditioned bathroom is accessed via sliding doors. It features an avocado-green terrazzo floor and a huge central bathtub. A double vanity unit is fashioned in the same green terrazzo and presents two mirrors and twin washbasins. There is also a walk
- Lounge room : The expansive Living & Dining Pavilion is characterised by a soaring 'alang alang' thatched roof, cream terrazzo floor, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that run the length of the building and along one side. These doors can folded open to create an
- Garden : The large walled garden is shaded by beautiful mature trees and landscaped with a terraced lawn on two different levels, complete with fragrant frangipani trees and potted bonsais. Palimanan stone steps lead up to the 14.5 x 5 metre swimming pool, which f
- Entertainment : The TV Room is located on the ground floor next to the Living & Dining Pavilion. This cosy, air-conditioned room is accessed by folding glass doors and features a cool terrazzo floor. It is furnished with a comfortable sofa bed and equipped with bookshelv
- Dining Room : The expansive Living & Dining Pavilion is characterised by a soaring 'alang alang' thatched roof, cream terrazzo floor, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that run the length of the building and along one side. These doors can folded open to create an
- Breakfast : 1 x Breakfast (first morning only)
- Airport Transfers : Airport pick-up service upon arrival
- Arrival Service : Welcome drinks and cool towels on arrival
- Staff Service : Cook service
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|4 Bedroom Villas||$875.00||$1,195.00||$1,425.00||Inquiry|
All rates are quoted in USD
- Personal car (7 seats) & driver for 8 consecutive hours per day exclude petrol
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31, September 1 - 15, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 15 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.