The Elysian Villas, In Oberoi
Presenting a smooth blend of traditional Balinese architecture with clean lines and modern, villas offers the Champs resort facilities and services, as well as confidentiality secluded retreat. Dominant architectural and design theme of a sense of openness created by large wood frame windows and doors: doors slide to reveal rooms and windows unfold to form a new space. Lounge, leading to a sunny terrace overlooking the main pool, surrounded by a linen draped cabanas and a Balinese temple at one end.
26 villas are grouped around the main facilities of the resort, each its own walled garden to create self-contained private retreats. It consists of a bedroom, living room, and generous open space, each villa has a private pool that wraps around a modern version of traditional Balinese bale or patio. The wooden terrace with sun have privacy to get a perfect tan.
26 private villa pool generously sized 140 square meters with 70 square meters of floor space and 70 square meters in the open air. All villas have the following:
Upper Deck and Fitness
Each villa has a swimming pool 8 x 3meter bounded on two sides lush planter and on the side of the villa with wooden deck. Shallow to float from running at the bottom of the roof overhanging the space, the perfect place to lay half submerged, or sit and read. The deck, which is naturally age and weather accommodates two sun loungers square planter tree, jasmine or coral tree to provide some natural shade.
Bedrooms and living rooms are with air conditioning and ceiling fans so they can be enjoyed fully open and a fan for a day or closed and air conditioning at night. High ceilings, landscaping and natural materials, all were planned to enhance guest comfort.
Gadgets and Communication
Each villa has two televisions with cable TV with more than 40 channels, DVD-player, broadband internet access and sound systems (pre-loaded Ipod Nano) and direct dial telephone.
The club is located in the center of the property an exciting blend of traditional and contemporary design, clad screen natural wood home public resort include:
Open pavilion surrounded by water provides a cool reception at the Champs. Gift items are unique and funky, such as kimonos, bed spreads, soaps and toiletries, as well as books on Indonesian art and culture can also be purchased here. Shop and internet terminals complete the reception.
This hall leads to the sunny terrace overlooking the main pool.
Opening terrace off the library, which can also be used as a conference room or private dining for up to 12 people.
For the other side of the terrace of a compact fitness room overlooking the main pool is equipped with high quality trainers and free weights.
Next to the gym on the top two level spa and massage rooms each equipped with spa baths, massage and bath benches, where visitors can enjoy various traditional relaxing treatments.
Rush Bamboo poolside cafe and bar with terrace, swimming pool
Located levels down from the level of acceptance, on the main terrace swimming pool. Private dining menu offered 24 hours a day.
- Bedroom : Luxurious king bed, fine linens
- Bathroom : The bathroom has a second wardrobe, separate toilet, stone-topped vanity and make up mirror. Step down into a tiled tumbled marble bath and shower, deliberately oversized with a skylight above adding to the drama.
- Lounge room : The living area is open plan and accommodates a dining table and pantry area complete with a counter height mini bar fridge. The lounge area has two daybeds facing the pool and sundeck below oversized bi-fold windows which can slide open turning the loung
- Garden : each in its own walled garden to create self-contained private retreats.
- Entertainment : Flat screen 35 channel cable TV's in bedroom and DVD
- Dining Room : dining table and pantry area complete with a counter height mini bar fridge
- Breakfast : Daily breakfast in Rush Bamboo Poolside Restaurant & Bar
- Airport Transfers : Return airport transfers
- Arrival Service : Welcome drinks upon arrival,Fresh fruit & flowers on arrival
- Staff Service : Nightly turndown service with gift,Free shuttle service within Seminyak and Kuta area (on schedule),Complimentary daily newspaper, Complimentary bottled mineral water / coffee & tea in your villa, Complimentary entry to Gym room (100 m away from The Elysi
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|1 Bedroom Villas||$352.00||$381.00||$410.00||Inquiry|
All rates are net quoted in USD, inclusive of applicable government tax & service charge with the following benefits:
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 16 - September 15.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 3 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Extra Person
Rates are based on occupancy of 2 persons.
Children age 0 - 6: complimentary breakfast and sofa bed.
Children age 7 - 11: complimentary sofa bed and additional charge for breakfast at USD 8 net per person per day.
Adult: additional charge of USD 50 net per person per day inclusive sofa bed and breakfast.
- Bedding Configuration: 2 Adults OR 3 Adults OR 2 Adults + 2 Children.