Villa Aqua, In Oberoi
The ultra avant-garde, four-bedroom villa known as 'Aqua' is located in the heart of Bali's fashionable oberoi area, just footsteps away from seminyak's sweeping beach, vibrant night scene, world-class restaurants and chic boutiques. Taking an inspirational approach to modern lifestyle, the villa is constructed on two levels and set within a large walled garden. It presents a 23-metre swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, steam room, alfresco dining facilities and soundproof party room, in addition to four spacious bedrooms with queen-size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
Boasting funky tropical architecture, exemplified by an abundance of space, natural light and places to chill, Aqua was completed in 2007 and constructed of local materials. It was designed by 'Gfab', a well-respected, international, architectural company with an impressive portfolio of aesthetically beautiful villas, resorts and boutique hotels in Australia, Southeast Asia and Spain.
A party villa for relaxation and play, Aqua offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, party facilities, privacy, and exemplary service.
Garden, Pool, and Chill-out Areas
The entrance to the Zen-inspired property leads guests past an ornamental pond into a walled garden dominated by a 23-metre swimming pool, which is bordered by flat lawns punctuated with palms and frangipani trees. The spectacular pool extends the length of the garden and features a wide, deep channel for swimming laps, in addition to stepped levels that allow guests to sit, lounge or lie in the water without actually having to swim. Four poolside cabanas - actually modern translations of traditional Balinese 'bale' relaxation pavilions - appear to float upon the surface of the water. Each bale is fitted with a yielding mattress and sheltered from the sun by white roller blinds and a white Sunbrella canopy. Located in the centre, with two bales on either side, is a large bubbling, open-air Jacuzzi.
A black terrazzo outdoor buffet table complete with barbeque grill, offers a facility for alfresco party dining.
The large walk-in steam room is located in one corner of the garden. Big enough to accommodate four people, it features a frosted glass door, bench seating, a non-slip white granite floor, and creamy-white Palimanan stone walls extending into a arched ceiling.
Accessed from the garden via solid sliding wood doors, the soundproofed party room is ultra private, spacious, windowless and cool. The air-conditioned room is equipped with ceiling fans and a wall-mounted, 39-inch, LCD flat screen satellite TV, together with a DVD player and a quality sound system with surround sound speakers positioned on the ceiling. It is furnished with large upholstered sofas and corner units, a coffee table and built-in shelving. A black terrazzo and teakwood bar is positioned at one end, adjacent to a guest washroom. With no fear of disturbing the neighbours, this room presents a wonderful party facility and can comfortably accommodate 20-30 guests.
Rooftop terrace and sundeck
On the rooftop level, fringed by pink flowering bougainvillea, a large open-air terrace is fitted with a huge 2 x 4-metre daybed, which is sheltered by a pergola dripping in red passionflowers. An open-air walkway winds around this upper level, girded by a glass wall and backed in places by banded wooden screens, with daybeds located at various intervals. It is also within walking distance of a varied collection of chic designer boutiques, and just 300 metres from the sweeping Oberoi Beach, renowned for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets. Easily accessible sporting amenities include a choice of spectacular championship golf courses, tennis, horseback riding, dive schools, sailing cruises and much more.
- Bedroom : Each of the four air-conditioned bedrooms is accessed by floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, and each is furnished with a queen-size bed and built-in bedside cabinets, funky lamps, white wardrobes and drawers. Two of the bedrooms are located on ground l
- Bathroom : en-suite bathrooms
- Lounge room : The open-air sunken lounge is located adjacent to the dining pavilion, and is an attractive space to enjoy pre-dinner cocktails or after-dinner coffee and liqueurs. Softly cushioned seating is arranged around three sides of a cosy nook, complete with a bl
- Garden : Tropical Garden bordered by flat lawns punctuated with palms and frangipani trees
- Safety Boxes : Each bedroom is equipped with a safe deposit box
- Entertainment : There is a satellite TV connection in three of the bedrooms, and a TV can be provided upon request.
- Dining Room : The dining pavilion is furnished with a sleek black lacquered dining table for eight, positioned within an open air pavilion sheltered by a roof with a wooden ceiling and pendulous paddle fans. The pavilion features a bar and service area, offering a deli
- Breakfast : 1 x Breakfast (first morning only)
- Airport Transfers : Airport pick up services
- Arrival Service : Welcome drinks and cool towels on arrival
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|4 Bedroom Villas||$1,000.00 ++||$1,250.00 ++||$1,500.00 ++||Inquiry|
All rates are quoted in USD
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31, September 1 - 15, Chinese New Year, Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.