Villa D'Suite, In Oberoi
Villa D'Suite designed by Australian designer Dean Kempnich, villa d'suite truly refines the word "Bali Modern". Unmistakable Balinese rooflines mix with modern yet pleasing painting color schemes, combining lush tropical garden surrounding the villa, this is a holiday accommodation like no other.
Villa D'Suite Location
Centrally located on the hippest area of Bali - Oberoi, Villa D'Suite sits right next to the famed oberoi hotel and Kudeta, one of the best culinary establishments to be found anywhere on the island. Other famed restaurants and eateries such as the restaurant at the legian, Toscana, Rumors, Mykonos, hu'u, and La Luciola, are all conveniently located within walking distances. The villa's designer touches are instantly evident from the very first sight; color combination of the walls and well placed, carefully selected art objects: modern painting and turn of the century Bali photographs on the walls, and primitive wood/stone carvings that sits on polished wood pedestals. Combined with refined designer furniture, and views of tropical greenery all around, Villa D'Suite permeates the new beat of Bali. The polished Terrazzos continue into the 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, where the feeling of tropical contemporary designs persevered, complete with a split-unit air conditioner, wooden built-in closets, a personal safety box and large windows and doors opening onto the garden or pool. All bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms, which has separate shower and tub areas, and also uses Terrazzo through out the floor, tub and washbasin.
This villa's design accomplished in capturing what "Bali Modern" is all about: contemporary design, minimalism, space, and attention to detail.
Villa D'Suite Details
Land area: 700 sqm of land area featuring 3- bedroom villa (sleeps up to 6 people).
Private area: private swimming pool, Jacuzzi and garden.
Location: 4 minutes walk to the beach, 1-minute walk to Ku De Ta, 15 minutes drive from the airport.
Service & security: Housekeeping service and 24-hour security provided.
- Bedroom : Roofed in traditional Balinese tile roof, Villa D'Suite is comprised of three bedrooms; two on either side of the semi-open living area flanked by a 2- tiered pond, and another to the one side of the air-conditioned living room. All three bedrooms have i
- Bathroom : All three bedrooms have it's own ensuite bathrooms and all equipped with 33-channeled cable TV.
- Lounge room : The living areas of the villa are the best combination of both worlds: indoors and outdoors. The indoor living room is fully air-conditioned and houses the sofa area with audio-visual systems housed in cabinets. Entertainment facilities consist of a cable
- Garden : The lush tropical garden design takes on an almost geomantic approach, which compliments the contemporary design of the interior. Belonging mostly to the palm and heliconia species, the plants used through out the garden truly reflected the feeling of tro
- Safety Boxes : a personal safety box in every room
- Entertainment : all equipped with 33-channeled cable TV in all room
- Dining Room : The living areas of the villa are the best combination of both worlds: indoors and outdoors. The indoor living room is fully air-conditioned and houses the sofa area with audio-visual systems housed in cabinets. Entertainment facilities consist of a cable
- Breakfast : Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Airport Transfers : Airport pick up service
- Arrival Service : Welcome drink upon arrival
- Staff Service : Housekeeping service and 24-hour security provided
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|2 Bedroom Villas||$308.00||$452.00||$452.00||Inquiry|
|3 Bedroom Villas
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Government tax and service charge
Long term rate is available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: August 01 - 31; peak season period: December 20 - January 05.