Kei Villa, In Petitenget
Kei Villa is a smart complex featuring a pair of almost identical two bedroom villas located in the heart of petitenget. The property is within easy walking distance to some of Bali's most celebrated restaurants and bars including KuDeTa, The Living Room and Hu'u. Kei Villa introduces savvy travellers to life in the tropics - Bali style. Days are spent soaking up the sun or indulging in a spa treatment while nightfall presents an endless array of wining and dining alternatives.
While both villas favour a design that is clearly contemporary, the entrance to the complex is a magnificently carved gateway reminiscent of a bygone era. A narrow path edged in bamboo shoots is used to access each villa, which is secured behind a heavy wood panelled door. Inside reveals a stylishly appointed compound that blends modern furnishings with distinctive pieces of ethnic artistry.
The main living environment is a visually appealing high roofed structure with lots of windows and sliding glass doors for natural lighting and air circulation. The kitchen alcove, with its terrazzo countertops and mosaic tiling, comes fully equipped with branded appliances and table ware.
A floating staircase rises up to a cosy mezzanine level that functions as a study cum library. Fitted with a large desk and storage cubicles, it is a quiet niche to read or check business affairs back home by dealing with urgent emails and correspondence.
Modern Sleeping Quarters
Both bedrooms are located within a separate structure featuring full length glass doors that overlook the swimming pool. The master suite is an adult sanctuary where a minimalist decor and modern home comforts create a calming ambience for rest and romance. The en-suite bathroom comes with a giant bathtub for spa-styled bathing.
The outdoor environment has been designed to embrace the healthy attributes of tropical living. A wide sundeck accommodates four reclining beds for lazy days spent around the pool.
- Bedroom : Fine selection of King Koil Beddings ,Both bedrooms are located within a separate structure featuring full length glass doors that overlook the swimming pool.
- Bathroom : The en-suite bathroom comes with a giant bathtub for spa-styled bathing. Twin beds are set up in the second bedroom making it a child-friendly retreat with its own en-suite bathroom facility.
- Lounge room : beutiful living room
- Safety Boxes : Safety Box in every room
- Entertainment : TV With Satellite Channel (in living room only)
- Dining Room : Dining living room
- Breakfast : Daily Continental Breakfast
- Arrival Service : Welcome drink and chilled towels served upon arrival,Fresh fruit and flower arrangement upon arrival
- Staff Service : Complimentary 4 bottles of 1 liter mineral water,Butler service
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|2 Bedroom Villas||$280.00 ++||$340.00 ++||$395.00 ++||Inquiry|
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Welcome drink and chilled towels served upon arrival
- Fresh fruit and flower arrangement upon arrival
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary 4 bottles of 1 liter mineral water
- Free internet connection
- Butler service
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31, September 1 - 15, Chinese New Year, Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 4 nights; PEAK season: 6 nights.