Paya-Paya Villa, In Petitenget
Paya-Paya Villa is a stylish three-bedroom holiday retreat that makes a dramatic statement in contemporary design. The property is built on an irregular pocket of land on the outskirts of seminyak and provides sanctuary from everyday reality.
Created to accommodate up to six adult guests, Paya-Paya Villa is an exotic haven of infinite comfort that does not compromise personal space or privacy. Alternatively, it is the perfect base for a family with teenage children seeking to explore the island of Bali at a relaxed pace.
Paya-Paya Villa blends into seamlessly into the contours of a landscape that descends down to a riverbed. Access via a series of steps reveals an open environment with a generous swimming pool and Jacuzzi edged by a garden of native greenery.
Architecturally, the split level Paya-Paya Villa is composed of two structures. The open-plan living and dining area on the ground floor is orientated towards the pool and exposed to the elements of nature. A gourmet kitchen is equipped with all necessary utensils and tableware for in-villa meal preparation or entertaining an intimate gathering of friends. There is also a private deck and spa-styled en-suite bathroom with sunken tub and rain shower for the ultimate in bathing indulgence.
Two additional bedrooms are located off a corridor upstairs where an entire wall of timber slats allows optimal air circulation yet cocoon the villa from the street below. Each bedroom features a minimalist decor and sleek bathroom facility.
Paya-Paya Villa is located in petitenget close to the border of Seminyak.
The beach is mere minutes away and the nearby streets are alive with hip boutiques, up-market cafes and galleries showcasing local artistry. As the sun goes down, Seminyak becomes a veritable playground where fashionable travellers socialise at Ku De Ta, Hu'u Bar or a wide choice of after dark hotspots.
Paya-Paya Villa is just a 20 minute drive from the international airport and is strategically located to take pleasure in a culturally inspiring day trip to Ubud.
- Bedroom : A covered walkway leads to the master bedroom that has been designed for personal time out with direct access into the pool. There is also a private deck and spa-styled en-suite bathroom with sunken tub and rain shower for the ultimate in bathing indulgen
- Bathroom : pa-styled en-suite bathroom with sunken tub and rain shower for the ultimate in bathing indulgence.
- Lounge room : nice lounge room
- Garden : Tropical garden
- Entertainment : Television with Satellite Channels & Home Entertainment System
- Dining Room : The open-plan living and dining area on the ground floor is orientated towards the pool and exposed to the elements of nature
- Breakfast : Daily Continental or American breakfast for 6 persons
- Airport Transfers : Airport pick-up service upon arrival
- Arrival Service : Chilled Towel & Welcome Drink
- Staff Service : Tropical Flower Arrangements ,Paya-Paya Villa is staffed by an efficient in-house team that is on hand to handle all daily duties. Additionally, an around the clock security service ensures complete peace of mind.
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|3 Bedroom Villas||$330.00||$365.00||$400.00||Inquiry|
All rates are quoted in USD net/villa/night with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival.
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival.
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room.
- WiFi internet connection.
High & Peak Season Periods
- High season period: July 1 - August 31.
- Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH/ PEAK season: 5 nights.