Villa Blink, In Petitenget
Villa Blink pays tribute to the dynamics of contemporary design. The complex incorporates a pair of adjoining two bedroom villas that carefully mirror each other. It is a retreat that promises modern luxury for travellers seeking to unwind and recharge.
The clean line architecture and edginess of Villa Blink invites guests to experience the sophisticated side of tropical Bali. Sun drenched days spent by the pool give way to balmy evenings of wining, dining and living it up in style.
Villa Blink has the privilege of being located on the petitenget and seminyak border. This is a vibrant area that continues to evolve with the opening of new restaurants, boutiques and galleries of local artistry.
Seminyak is the place where every modern traveller deserves to be. Villa Blink is perfectly positioned to enjoy the beach or be seen at Bali's leading after dark hot spots. Ngurah Rai International Airport is just a 20 minute journey by car.
Villa Blink embraces the outdoors with a conical roof living environment that has direct access to generous T-shaped swimming pool. Relaxation revolves around a comfortable sofa unit where red cushions add a splash of colour to an otherwise neutral decor.
This open-plan space also features a dining setting as well as a sleek galley kitchen with a glass backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Guests have the option of self catering or employing the culinary services of a professional chef in the event of a social gathering.
- Bedroom : Matching bedroom suites on either side of the living pavilion are stylishly appointed with customised furnishings. This minimalist design aesthetic infuses zen-like serenity into each room to clear the mind and bring about restful slumber.
- Bathroom : Each en-suite bathroom is a sanctuary for spa-styled bathing indulgence. Twin vanities, a deep bathtub and a rain shower are separated by panels of polished glass. Full length cupboards provide ample space to store clothing and personal belongings.
- Lounge room : living pavilion are stylishly appointed with customised furnishings
- Garden : A small strip of garden planted with native flora carries the theme of tropical simplicity into the outdoors. The entire area is dominated by a T-shaped swimming pool edged by a hard-wood deck.
- Dining Room : This open-plan space also features a dining setting as well as a sleek galley kitchen with a glass backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Guests have the option of self catering or employing the culinary services of a professional chef in the event of
- Breakfast : Daily breakfast
- Airport Transfers : Airport pick-up service
- Arrival Service : Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival,Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Staff Service : Daily housekeeping
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|2 Bedroom Villas
Villa 1 or Villa 2
|4 Bedroom Villas
Villa 1 + Villa 2 (2 pools)
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport pick-up service
- Government tax and service charge
Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31 and September 1 - 15, Chinese New Year, Easter Week and Idul Fitri; peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 18 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.