Villa Erick, In Petitenget
Villa Erick has been designed as a five bedroom boutique retreat that can accommodate up 10 guests. It is a stylishly appointed residence that focuses on optimal comfort without compromising aesthetic appeal. Drawing inspiration from elements of traditional Balinese architecture, the property is nestled within a private compound where the decor takes on a contemporary Asian edge. A tasteful modern Asian decor ignites the senses through the use of bold color and customized lighting. The unique collection of artworks and decorative pieces that are strategically placed for visual appeal add to the overall aesthetic harmony of the villa. Established as a luxury home base that takes personalized hospitality to a new level, Villa Erick is ultimately for those who appreciate the finer pleasures that life has to offer. The Villa
The villa living concept is aimed to embrace the outdoors with an open plan living space that looks out towards a generous swimming pool and calming water feature that is surrounded by immaculate lawn and a scattering of tropical flora. The main structure of the villa is orientated towards a generous sized swimming pool that is edged by a gently flowing water wall that has an extraordinary calming effect. A private sun terrace is elevated high to capture the whisper of the afternoon breeze and is a perfect niche for alfresco dining.
Villa Erick is encompassed within the colourful neighbourhood of petitenget where urban sophistication melds harmoniously with the Balinese cultural way of life. It is a strategic location where travellers can access the beach within minutes and take advantage of the sophisticated dining alternatives, chic retail outlets and vibrant nightlife in nearby seminyak.
- Bedroom : five bedroom boutique retreat that can accommodate up 10 guests. It is a stylishly appointed residence that focuses on optimal comfort without compromising aesthetic appeal
- Bathroom : 5 bedrooms en-suite bathrooms
- Lounge room : Open living room with ceiling fan
- Garden : Tropical garden
- Safety Boxes : Safe box in each bedroom
- Entertainment : Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD / VCD player, iPod sound dock Bose
- Dining Room : Dining table seating up to 10 guests
- Breakfast : Daily American Breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Airport Transfers : Airport pick-up service
- Arrival Service : Welcome drink, refreshing towels & fruit basket upon check-in
- Staff Service : Purified drinking water, coffee and tea, Cooking service with 24 hours in advance notice to the villa, Groceries shopping service,Villa Erick is serviced by a dedicated team trained to anticipate every possible holiday need or desire. An exclusive in-vill
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|5 Bedroom Villas||$600.00 ++||$750.00 ++||$750.00 ++||Inquiry|
All rates are quoted in USD
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 15 - September 15, Easter Week;
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.