Villa Kecapi, In Petitenget
Villa Kecapi comprises of 4 individual villas set within Balinese styled walled compounds for seclusion and privacy. Each 2 or 3 bedroom villa features a personal swimming pool in a tropical garden enclosure where guests can relax and sunbathe without the unnecessary disturbances found in a large hotel or resort.
Villa Kecapi is ideally suited for small families and intimate honeymooners who will appreciate the level of privacy and discreet personal service that is offered.
Strategically located in the vibrant neighbourhood of Petitenget Seminyak, the villa is only a 20 minute drive from Bali's international airport and a short distance from the shopping district of kuta. A nearby place of interest includes the renowned Petitenget Beach and its ancient Hindu temple. Several boutique resorts also grace the district such as The Legian and The Oberoi, as well as an entire stretch of cosmopolitan restaurants such as Kudeta. Fine dining, art shops, chic cafes and up market spas are abundant.
Villa Kecapi Bali located not so distant from famous Seminyak area there are plenty of interesting place to experience while maintaining low profile and tranquility of a village.
From the famous beach front restaurant La Luciolla (Italian) and Ku De Ta (Italian) to more affordable Cafe Tahu (Tofu) is withing 5 minute driving range.
Also in the neighborhood are Trattoria, Osteria Telese, The Living Room and Warung Itali for Italian food. Cafe Warisan, Gado Gado and La Panoramix for French cuisine. La Sal and La Bodega for Spanish. Kuni's, Kaizan and Dahana for Japanese. SoHo for 24Hrs American diner style. Mykonos for Greek. Hu'u, Rumours, Bali Deli and Warung Made for nice mix of menu from all over the world. For Cafe style we recommend Cafe Moka, Lazumba, Wrap a Snapper, Corner Store. Last but not least Indonesian restaurant from Warung Made, Warung Batavia, Cafe Bonita, Cafe Tahu and many more that we can't list here.
Some restaurant in the area turn into lounge after midnight. Ku De Ta and Hu'u are two of the top night life destination in the area. If you go further out to Dhyanapura Street you will find many more bars/lounge along the road. However if you're looking for more crowded place you have to go to Hard Rock or Kama Sutra in Kuta or to the famous Double Six (66) Club in Blue Ocean Road.
Seminyak is the haven for shoppers. Either for Fashion, Household and souvenir. Paul Ropp, Biasa, Lily Jean, Animale are some of the famous boutique. Some other you shouldn't miss are Quarza, Body and Soul.
- Bedroom : Furnished with King Size four poster bed (2x2m) with mosquito net. The second bedroom furnished with twin Double Size bed (1.2x2m) also equipped with mosquito net. AC, Cable TV and en-suited bathroom on all bedrooms and a DVD player in the ma
- Bathroom : The size of the bathroom are similar to the size of the bedroom. We realize that in normal day you dont have time to relax as you would in your bathtub. Therefore we hope you can enjoy the experience in our spacious open-ai
- Lounge room : Spacious living area for everyone in the villa directly beside the sun deck and swimming pool
- Safety Boxes : safety box also installed in the master bathroom.
- Dining Room : Dining table that can serve villa guests and 2 extra guests located right beside the kitchen for easy access. Also in this area are Sound system, CD player, radio and mp3 player. So dont forget to bring your iPod cable to c
- Breakfast : Daily American breakfast
- Arrival Service : Welcome drinks & fruit basket on arrival
- Staff Service : From the time you meet our friendly staff we will take care everything you ever need and desires. From transportations to trip advice. Breakfast to In-House dining our residence chef will be available to cook for you. The only thing you need to do is info
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|1 Bedroom Villas||$190.00 ++||$240.00 ++||$240.00 ++||Inquiry|
|2 Bedroom Villas||$290.00 ++||$340.00 ++||$340.00 ++||Inquiry|
|3 Bedroom Villas||$340.00 ++||$390.00 ++||$390.00 ++||Inquiry|
All rates are quoted in USD
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
High & Peak Season Periods
High/Peak Season period: July 15 - September 15, December 20 - January 08, Chinese New Year, Easter Week & Golden Week.