Villa Namira, In Petitenget
Villa Namira is a Villa witch well appointed design concept to a comforts of a modern home, away from the crowds. Located only a few minutes away from unique Bali gift shops ,Potatoes Head and W hotel petitenget- Seminyak, 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, 5 minutes driving to the closest Seminyak beach, 10 minutes to kuta-legian area. It is in Jalan Petitenget Gg.Orchid a quiet residential part of Seminyak.
Villa Namira feature an open living room area and overlooking to the pool and the garden area.
The 3 bedroom style luxurious villa pamper you with its contemporary stylish architecture and exclusive furniture. Villa Namira come with a little difference on the ornaments and furniture models. Both indulge with flawless ambience and homey nuance for every holiday maker from all over the world.
The presence of genuine leather engaged with the timber makes Villa Namira even more exceptional as an occasional living place. En suite bathrooms are inserted to the villa, and it is easy for guests to watch the motion through the balcony upstairs with nice lounge.
- Bedroom : Bedrooms are placed upstairs to give stunning view and environment during the relax time. Each bedroom is equipped with air conditions . The Bedroom are queen 180 x 180 En-suite bathrooms with closet, shower and hand wash basin (bathtub is available in master bedroom and Tv Cable).
- Bathroom : En-suite bathrooms with closet, shower and hand wash basin (bathtub is available in master bedroom and Tv Cable)
- Lounge room : Lounge at Balcony with Cozy sofa and nice Garden and view.
- Garden :
- Safety Boxes : Safety deposit box in each bedroom.
- Entertainment : LCD TV in living area with DVD Player, Satellite TV, and stereo audio system
- Dining Room :
- Breakfast : First Morning Breakfast
- Airport Transfers : Return airport Transfer
- Staff Service : Daily Cleaning, Security Night 10pm-6am
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|3 Bedroom Villas||$260.00 NET||$325.00 NET||$395.00 NET||Inquiry|
Low Season – minimum 3 nights (the rest of the year)
High Season – minimum 5 nights (July 1-31 inclusively , Chinese New Year week, Easter week)
Peak Season – minimum 7 nights (August 1-31 inclusively, Dec 20 – Jan 9 inclusively)