Jajaliluna Villa, In Seminyak
The symmetrical villa is comprised of three separate, self-contained pavilions positioned around a stunning swimming pool, adjacent to a flat green lawn within a walled courtyard garden. The main 2-storey pavilion houses the living room, together with a breezy upstairs mezzanine and balcony, and four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. There is also a family lounge, which doubles as a yoga pavilion, and an elegant dining pavilion. Taking advantage of the villa’s tropical location, all of the rooms boast large teakwood-framed glass doors that can be pocketed away to allow the cool breezes to circulate, thereby ensuring that guests can enjoy the full impact of the surroundings while sheltered from the elements. With its spacious and luxurious atmosphere, Villa Jajaliluna is ideally suited for families and small groups of discerning people who want to experience the best of Bali.
Villa Jajaliluna is a member of the canggu Club (Bali's first country club) and the villa guests are eligible to use the club facilities, which include a full gym & spa, tennis & squash courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilities.
A snaking pathway leads from a spacious car parking area to the main entrance marked by an unusual pivot door. Visitors will then cross an ornamental pond flanked by twin palm trees and firebowls. Water plays a central and important role in the agriculturally-based culture of Bali, and this has been reflected in the layout of the property. A stunning swimming pool has been designed to link the three pavilions. The pool flows with the living design and joins everything together, coming right up to the edge of the rooms to create an intimate connection between each pavilion. A timber sundeck extends from the main living area, and Palimanan stone sun terraces are situated opposite each other on either side of the pool. One terrace is furnished with sun-loungers and umbrellas, the other with a barbeque and a large table with bench seats for alfresco dining. Additional shade is provided by two twisting frangipani trees; during the day these sweet-scented flowering trees cast cool shadows, while at night they appear to dance on the shimmering water of the pool.
- Swimming pool (91 m² T-shaped pool) with pool deck chairs;
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms;
- Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and CD players in the living area;
- Board games;
- BBQ facilities;
- Child-friendly villa;
- Children’s DVDs available;
- Professional babysitting service available upon requests;
- Land lines telephone and broadband WiFi internet connection available;
- Generator backup during power failure;
- Safe deposit boxes in the bedrooms;
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service available;
- Spa available upon requests;
- Villa Jajaliluna is a member of the Canggu Club (Bali's first country club) and the villa guests are eligible to use the club facilities, which include a full gym & spa, tennis & squash courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilitie
- Bedroom : All four air-conditioned bedrooms, with their en-suite bathrooms and cream terrazzo floors, are the same size and shape; two are located downstairs and two are located upstairs, mirror images of each other in keeping with the perfect symmetry. Three of the bedrooms are furnished with king size beds with diaphanous white drapes. The fourth bedroom, upstairs, is fitted out as a children’s room, designed to sleep four kids in bunk beds. Each bedroom is complemented by fitted white louvre wardrobes, white storage units and white curtains.
- Bathroom : Each en-suite bathroom is entered through an Asian-influenced sliding frosted-glass door, designed to let the light through. All of the bathrooms feature grey streaked marble topped vanity units, huge wall mirrors, ceramic washbowls, toilets, and sizeable glass shower cubicles with powerful rainshowers. One of the upstairs bathrooms features “his & hers” washbasins, while one of the downstairs bathrooms boasts a bathtub, bordered by mosaic tiles in shades of brown and beige. The doors from this downstairs bathroom open into a private walled garden area with an outdoor rainshower, complete with mosaic tiled splashback and washbasin.
- Lounge room : The single-storey lounge pavilion is a square building characterised by a Bengkirai wood floor bordered by Palimanan, underneath a soaring pitched roof displaying the neat rattan lining on the underside of the roof. The clever design allows guests to completely fold back the doors on three sides to create an open-air pavilion, cooled by natural breezes and ceiling fans. Bamboo blinds can be dropped for privacy and shade. Equipped with a satellite TV and DVD player, this family room is a cosy snug for reading or watching TV or movies, while also doubling as a yoga pavilion. One wall is fitted with white cupboards and shelf units stocked with books; this is flanked by twin alcoves, positioned opposite each other, each one showcasing a Buddha’s head resting upon a pedestal.
- Garden :
- Safety Boxes : Safe deposit boxes in the bedrooms
- Entertainment : Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and CD players in the living area; Board games
- Dining Room : The dining pavilion is the same shape and size as the lounge pavilion, complete with a Bengkirai wood floor and glass doors that can be completely folded back on three sides to create an open-air ambience, cooled by natural breezes and ceiling fans. The mood generated by the unique furnishing styles, however, is very different from that of the lounge pavilion. This elegant dining room is furnished with an attractive square dining table and eight chairs, together with a service counter.
- Staff Service : Laundry & dry-cleaning service available
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|4 Bedroom Villas||$925.00 ++||$1,245.00 ++||$1,475.00 ++||Inquiry|
High and peak season periods
January 9 2012 - 31 May 2012
(excl. Easter, CNY)
September 16 2012 - December 14 2012
June 1 2012- September 15 2012
Xmas - NY
(December 15 2012 - January 8 2013)
Easter week: 4th April 2012 to 14th Aprril 2012 inclusive
CNY week: 20th January 2012 to 25th January 2012 inclusive
Low Season 2 Nights
Height Season 5 Nights
Peak Season 7 Nights