Villa Este, In Seminyak
Villa Este is a welcoming holiday villa in seminyak, nestled amongst former rice fields while still only a stroll away from a large choice of restaurants, the beach and never ending shopping. The 4 bedroom villa, available for rental accommodation, combines traditional and modern Balinese living, being two-storey and open plan. The surrounding lush private tropical gardens ensure total privacy in your own special part of Bali.
This two storey holiday villa is open-planned, spacious and combines traditional and modern Balinese living. Tall ceilings, bi-fold doors and the mezzanine second floor allow the cool breezes to flow through the entire house. The villa has 4 bedrooms. There are 2 king and 1 queen sized bedrooms upstairs (and main bathroom); and downstairs, the main king sized bedroom is adjoined by an oversized ensuite with double vanity and double shower. There is also a powder room located downstairs. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have mosquito nets. The villa sleeps 6 - 8 adults comfortably.
As not all guests may require the use of 4 bedrooms, the villa can be rented as a 4 bedroom villa or a 3 bedroom villa (with one bedroom locked).
The lush tropical grounds are very private with a large tiled pool, outdoor living area and a generous Bali bale to relax and unwind after a busy day of shopping or surfing or just enjoying your holiday villa.
Early birds can enjoy a beautiful Bali sunrise over the now vacant rice fields through the eastern windows. You have views of Mount Agung in the distance.
The villa is private and secure with fully enclosed fences and locked gateway. The bi-fold doors are easily closed to ensure the security of the property.
Villa Este is a holiday villa centrally located on Gng Baik Baik Seminyak Bali (off Jln Nakula), nestled between Sunset Road and jln raya seminyak. The villa was built in 2001 when there was little development in the area and only rice fields surrounding. It became a very popular holiday home for many European and international travellers. In 2008, the villa undertook a refurbishment and has re-opened its doors to guests.
Villa Este offers the best of both worlds. It is nestled away from the hustle and bustle of Jln Legian, amongst old rice paddies and yet in close proximity to major facilities. Bintang Supermarket, secure money changers, international restaurants, Bali home ware and fashion boutiques and so much more are a just a short stroll away from Villa Este.. A 10 minute walk down Jln Double Six will lead you to Ocean Blue Boulevard which has a vast choice of beachside cafes and restaurants and all the sun and surfing and holiday enjoyment that Kuta and Double Six beaches can offer.
Travelling from the villa via Sunset Road will make your journey a much quicker one spending less time in the traffic along Jln Legian. and more time to enjoy your holiday. Surfers can easily reach Canggu, Serangan (Turtle Island), Nusa Dua, Bingin, Impossibles, Ulawatu and even Medawi using Sunset Road exit. The Bali Deli and Chill Day Spa are just two streets to the north. A 5 minute drive south brings you to Carrefour, one of the biggest supermarkets on the island and Bali's Galleria Shopping Centre. The famous Eat street & shopping boutiques of Seminyak are a short distance away from your holiday villa.
- Cable TV
- New large plasma TV in living area
- TV in the main bedroom and kitchen
- DVD and surround-sound system.
- Fully tiled large pool
- Fully secured grounds
- Night security
- Spacious closed living and dining room
- 4 air conditioned bedrooms
- USB nternet access available
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor and indoor living areas
- Large Bali Bale
- Free drinking water
- Combination safe
- Hair dryer
- Portable baby cot
- Laundry services can be arranged with Ketut with free pick up and delivery, guests to cover laundry costs.
Ketut and Kadek are our friendly and happy housekeepers who will make you feel very welcome. They will service the villa each day for four hours. The gardens and pool are tendered to by Nyoman and Romi three times a week. Wayan undertakes night security.
We can recommend the services of local drivers who are professional, English speaking, honest and reasonable.
We suggest you take your unlocked mobile phones. Local sim cards are vailable at many local shops. For as little as 200,00rps you can keep in touch with your friends and family both on the Island and at home. There is a large Sim card shop just around the corner from Villa Este in Jn Nakula.
- Airport Transfers : In and Out airport transper
- Staff Service : Ketut and Kadek are our friendly and happy housekeepers who will make you feel very welcome. They will service the villa each day for four hours. The gardens and pool are tendered to by Nyoman and Romi three times a week. Wayan undertakes night security. We can recommend the services of local drivers who are professional, English speaking, honest and reasonable.A continental breakfast (toast, juice, fruit, tea/coffee) can be provided at guest expense. This is usually organised with our housekeeper once guests have arrived. Guests are welcome to use all kitchen facilities. Our pool and gardens are maintained x 3 weekly.
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|3 Bedroom Villas||$270.00 NET||$280.00 NET||$290.00 NET||Inquiry|
|4 Bedroom Villas||$300.00 NET||$310.00 NET||$320.00 NET||Inquiry|
We have extra bed ($US10 per night extra)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CHECK IN 1pm
- CHECK OUT 12pm
- If available, check out at 3pm free of charge
- If available, check out at 6pm at fee of 50% of daily rate.
A deposit of 20% of total cost is to be paid within one week of confirmation of booking.
The balance of total cost is to be paid within 30 days prior to check in.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- If a booking is cancelled 60 days or more prior to arrival local time an administration fee of US$25 is charged.
- If a booking is cancelled between 60 and 30 days prior to arrival local time, deposit is non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 days to 10 days prior to arrival local time, there will be a cancellation fee of 25% of total cost.
- If a booking is cancelled within 10 days prior to arrival local time, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of total cost.
- If you fail to show up for any reason no refund will be given.