Villa Mahkota, In Seminyak
Villa Mahkota is located at raya seminyak Street gang Keraton within walking distance to legian Main Street where you can find various shops, boutiques and famous restaurants, also near by Bintang Supermarket where you can get your groceries. Great sense of privacy, but so conveniently close to everything you wish to do during your holiday.
- Four en-suite bedrooms with king-size beds and one children room with connecting door
- Private swimming pool 40 m2
- Outdoor bar with a teppanyaki grill
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms air-conditioned and also have a ceiling fan
- Bedroom doors with an additional screen door
- Four open air bathrooms with water features
- Living room can be enclosed with folding doors and have ceiling fans
- WIFI Internet access
- Large TV in the living area and in the television/gaming room, each with cable TV with 50 international programs
- DVD / CD player
- Baby cot (confirm with booking)
- Personal safe deposit box
- Meal ordering service from nearby restaurants, food can be delivered in 24 hours
- Same day laundry service at local prices
- Baby sitter (subject to availability)
- Phone for local and international calls at regular Telecom rates (subject to availability)
|Villa Type||Season Rate||Book|
|4 Bedroom Villas
Children Room will be locked
|$520.00 ++||$625.00 ++||$625.00 ++||Inquiry|
|4 Bedroom Villas
+ Children Room (entire villa - up to 10 guests)
|$560.00 ++||$675.00 ++||$675.00 ++||Inquiry|
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- 1 x American Breakfast (first morning only)
- Free starter pack (soft drinks, beers, peanuts and dry cakes)
- Internet connection
- Airport pick up service
All rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
Long term rates are available upon request.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - August 31, Chinese New Year & Easter Period.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.