Villa in Ubud
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali's major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry.
Ubud, a town in central Bali, is far removed from the drunken bikini scene in Kuta, and is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. It is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and much of the town and nearby villages seems to consist of artists' workshops and galleries. There are some remarkable architectural and other sights to be found, and a general feeling of well being to be enjoyed, all thanks to the spirit, surroundings, and climate of the place.
- Villa Alamanda Located in Ubud$460.00From:
Villa Alamanda review
- Villa Amala Located in Ubud$500.00From:
Villa Amala review
- Villa Kunang Kunang Located in Ubud$145.00From:
Villa Kunang Kunang review
- Villa Omah Padi Located in Ubud$295.00From:
2 ,3 ,4 ,5
Villa Omah Padi review
- Villa San Located in Ubud$650.00From:
Villa San review